- Clean Nails then nail surface as normal nail art process
- Fully shake up the gel polish, it can make the gel polish color balanced. (Important)
- It is necessary to apply Base coat first, which can make gel polish lasting longer, cure with UV lamp or LED lamp
- Apply first layer of color gel directly, cure with UV lamp for 2 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 60 seconds. (Darker base can help to get better effect)
- Apply a layer of magnetic gel polish, do not cure and put the magnet over the nails for 10-15 seconds to get the magnetic effect, and then immediately cure with UV lamp for 2 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 60 seconds
- Coat with no wipe top coat, cured by UV lamp or LED lamp.
How to Remove:
• Soak nails in a bowl filled with a small amount of acetone, or wrap each nail in cotton pad soaked with acetone for around 5 to 10 minutes.
• Product will start to become soft and you can gently file it away or slide it off using a small wooden stick.
1. Avoid all skin contact. If redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur, discontinue use immediately.
2. Keep tightly sealed. Keep out of sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
I put five stars, like a good quality and the seller worked quickly, but does not match the color, the red is generally far from the claimed in the picture, closer to the Brown. and ur-1 gel is poorly magnetized It feels like the wrong colors were sent to me